If you are looking for a Soweto Tour experience of a
lifetime, look no further. Our Soweto Tours are legendary.
Why choosing us to take you on an unforgettable tour to Soweto ?
All our sightseeing Tours to Soweto | Johannesburg |Apartheids museum
are conducted by registered tourist guides. Our tourist guides are very
experienced and familiar with the history of South Africa as
well as the culture
- They are well known of the routes and people of Soweto
- We offer full day and half day escorted Tours to
Soweto | Johannesburg | Apartheids museum
- We visit the wealthy area/middle class and poor areas in Soweto
to give you a good perspective of the largest Black Township in South
- We are using a minbus(van) for our Soweto Tours
- All our tours are fully escorted by registered tourist guides
- On our Trips to Soweto , we also step out of the
vehicle to meet the people.
- We also visit a Youth Program in Soweto where you will meet Tulani
Madondo, the leader of the Youth Program
- Our Soweto Trips includes all the most popular and
important places in Soweto
- Our company is well known in Soweto and conduct daily
Trips To Soweto
- We also organise School Tours (big groups), corporates,
educational Tours to Soweto
- We also arrange Year end functions to Soweto
- To know more about the satisfaction of our clients, you can also read
the reviews on TripAdvisor to share their experience with
- For more reviews, you can visit the following blog in Brazil
about our services renderd to Brazilians. Click on this
- To make a full day, you can also add the Apartheids museum and
a Johannesburg City tour to fill your day in Johannesburg
- Our tour prices are competitive
- You can be assured of a great service.
- We know Soweto and the people
- For small groups, we are using minibusses to transport you on your
tour and it is equiped with air-conditioning
- All our vehicles have passenger liability, insurance as well as the
necessary road transport permits , that is required by law.
- You can choose from the options below to suit your needs
- Contact us for an unforgettable experience in Soweto
Soweto Tour Information
Daily, On request
Any location in Johannesburg/Sandton Hotels. We also collect you from your
home or Guesthouse. Door to Door Pickups
09h00 depending on location
Duration of Soweto Tour
Between 13h00 and 13h30, depending on location
Min 2 Persons
Soweto Half day Tour Price
2-3 People. R550 per person.
4-6 People and more. R500 per person.
Including in the Tour price
- Pickup and drop off at your address
- Transport in mini bus
- Entrance fees to hector Pieterson Museum.
- Activities and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Qualified and registered tourist guide/driver
Excluding in the Tour price
- Entrance fee to Mandela House. we stop here but entrance fees is for
your own account
SOWETO HALF DAY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Kliptown Youth Program
- Hector Pieterson
- Stop for Photos at Soccer City
- House of Nelson Mandela in Vilakazi Street
Soweto is the Largest Black Township in South Africa with a
Population of 4 Million People.
A Half Day tour to Soweto
combine Culture and History of Soweto. A experienced guide will take you on a
unforgettable tour in this dynamic Township. We also visit a youth program
(Kliptown Youth Program) on our tour, where Tulani, one of the youth leaders,
will take you around, and share his knowledge about their community.(a must to
We suggest the following Soweto Township Tour. Contact us for a customized
Township tour to Soweto
Sightseeing Places and View points on the Half day Soweto Tour
- Diepkloof Extension (Soweto's own "Millionares Row")
- Historic Mining Hostels
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital (One of the Largest training hospitals in
- Bara Taxi rank (The largest taxi rank in South Africa).
- Drive past Maponya Shopping Mall (Soweto's largest Shopping mall)
- Visit the Freedom Charter and the Freedom Charter memorial
- Pass Regina Mundi Catolic Church (Unofficial "parliament" of the A.N.C
during the Apartheid era)
- Elephant Houses. (Wait and see!!)
- Hector Peterson Museum
- Kliptown Youth program (KYP)
- Vilakazi Street (Only street in the world home to 2 Nobel prizewinners;
Nelson Mandela Bishop Tutu)
- Nelson Mandela Family Home (entrance fees not included)
- If time permits, visit a local shebeen - Wandies/Sakhumzi
- We also drive past the Soccer City Stadium and stop for photos.
Soweto Half Day Tour with Lunch
- Cost is R950 per person. min 2 people
Soweto Combo Soweto Half Day Tour and Johannesburg City Tour and
Full Day Tour: Cost is R1100 per person.
Includes the entrance fees to the Apartheids museum and Top of Africa
view Point at the Carlton centre
Lunch for own account
Combo Apartheids musueum Soweto Half Day tour and Apartheids
Full day Tour. Cost is R900 per person.
Lunch for own account
Entrance fee to the Apartheids museum is inlcuded
Please advice us of the Combo that you are interested
in. Our Soweto Half Day Tours are very popular. Looking forward to hear from